an Aquatics Championships in London on Wed

Foro para temas de gestión del conocimiento

Moderador: jpdevia

Dogcat250

an Aquatics Championships in London on Wed

Notapor Dogcat250 » Mar Sep 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Tom Daley and Grace Reid secured Great Britains first gold medal at the European Aquatics Championships in London on Wednesday. Daley and Reid, who turned 20 on Monday, topped the podium in the mixed three-metre synchro with a final score of 321.06 at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Aquatics Centre.The duo saw off the challenge of Italians Maicol Verzotto and Tania Cagnotto, while Russias Nadezhda Bazhina and Nikita Shleikher claimed bronze. Daley, from Plymouth, and Edinburghs Reid had only begun training together a week before competition, but they were in the podium positions throughout.They moved into a narrow lead in the penultimate round of dives and a score of 75.60 from their final effort secured Reid her maiden major championship title and Daley his third European gold.I dont really know what just happened, Daley told euroaquatics2016.london.Grace and I were put together 10 days ago and weve done about five sessions together so Im over the moon to come away as European champions on a board that I never train on. It was a stunning day for GB duo Daley and Reid It could be a possible event at 2020 in the Olympic Games and Great Britain are really strong at the mixed synchro events.Reid had finished seventh in the individual 1m springboard earlier in the session.She said: Today was a really good day for me and I dont think Im going to sleep tonight. Theres a lot to take away from today and hopefully I can continue to build on it this season. Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Kyle Palmieri Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Scott Stevens Jersey . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-andy-greene-devils-jersey/ .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. Damon Severson Devils Jersey . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. Scott Stevens Devils Jersey . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday.DALLAS - Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki has passed Elvin Hayes for eighth place on the NBAs career scoring list and 10th on the combined NBA-ABA list.The highest-scoring foreign-born player in league history hit a long jumper early in the third quarter against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night to put him at 27,314 points, one ahead of Hayes. The 7-foot German passed Hakeem Olajuwon for ninth and the top spot among foreigners on Nov.dddddddddddd 11.Nowitzkis latest milestone came with Kobe Bryant watching. Bryant, who passed Michael Jordan for third on the scoring list this month, missed his third straight game for rest.The 36-year-old Nowitzki, in his 17th season, was questionable before the game with a stomach ailment.Hayes spent most of his 16-year career with Washington and finished it with Houston in 1984. ' ' '

Volver a “Gestión del Conocimiento”