best colour contact lenses for eyes

Foro para temas de gestión del conocimiento

Moderador: jpdevia

codposh

best colour contact lenses for eyes

Notapor codposh » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:02 am

I wear glasses (well supposed to anyway..) so i was wondering are there any complications that can occur as in them dissapearing into ur head haha i know sounds stupid but this is mainly why i opt out of full time contacts.. or like damage to eyes? and are they easy to put in and remove?

buryspeculate

Re: best colour contact lenses for eyes

Notapor buryspeculate » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:03 am

Contact lenses cannot be lost from your eye into your head - anatomically impossible ! They can move from your iris onto the other parts of your eye, but can be manoeuvred back into place easily enough. You should go and see an optician for contact lens advice - they are made bespoke to suit your eyes so you can't just buy them without being measured first.

qwaesrtgy

Notapor qwaesrtgy » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:04 am

I tried coloured contact lenses many years ago. I have bad eye site and always wear gas permeable contact lenses. The coloured ones were soft lenses. Whilst I wear my usual lenses from the moment I get out of bed to the moment before I get back in it again, I could only manage two hours of the coloured ones. Don't know if things have improved now.
Última edición por qwaesrtgy el Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:05 am, editado 1 vez en total.

wsedrtfyuhjikds

Notapor wsedrtfyuhjikds » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:04 am

I had coloured lenses for a while, strong green, and it was fun, and I had a heck of a lot of approaches from guys who apparently found them interesting. I'd never, ever buy them online, UNLESS as a repeat prescription from my prescribing optician: your eyesight is precious and there are a lot of cheaper, unethical suppliers. There's been quite a lot of publicity recently about people whose eyesight has been knackered for the sake of an optical fashion accessory.

buryspeculate

Notapor buryspeculate » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:04 am

For what it's worth, don't use coloured contact lenses for trivial cosmetic reasons but if you need proper, transparent ones to correct defective vision then go get a consultation with a local optician before you even think of doing anything.

qwaesrtgy

Notapor qwaesrtgy » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:05 am

At my last visit to the optician he told me that my eyesight has slightly improved and my eyes haven't aged. I've been wearing coloured lenses for 40 years and I reckon it's like wearing sunglasses all the time so the ultra-violet light hasn't affected my eyes so much.

smudgerabid

Notapor smudgerabid » Dom Sep 29, 2019 7:10 am

Coloured contact lenses are safe to use. Provided you're employing a honorable complete, instead of an inexpensive knock off try, there's no have to be compelled to worry concerning safety once victimization colored lenses. ensure you see your trained worker for knowledgeable fitting, which can make sure that your lenses area unit the proper size which they appear and feel comfy. they're going to even be ready to advise you on the way to take care of them.

Make sure that you simply take correct care of your lenses and your eyes by following steering on however long you'll be able to wear them for and once it's time to vary them. you'll solely favor to wear colored lenses for natural event occasions, that makes daily disposable lenses a perfect selection, significantly as monthly lenses will be worn for thirty consecutive days, not thirty individual times!.

Volver a “Gestión del Conocimiento”