Kings in Los Angeles. Goalie Karri Ramo was already

Moderador: jpdevia

Dogcat250

Kings in Los Angeles. Goalie Karri Ramo was already

Notapor Dogcat250 » Mié May 15, 2019 8:34 pm

The Calgary Flames look to get back on the right track tonight when they square off against the Kings in Los Angeles. Goalie Karri Ramo was already scheduled to start tonights game and was forced into action on Friday night in a 5-2 loss to the Anaheim Ducks. Reto Berra yielded five goals on 38 shots before getting lifted late in the third period, with Ramo turning aside all four shots he faced. "They just stormed around (Berras) net. I dont think any goalie would have made a difference. Theyre a big team, they crash the net, they generate lots of traffic and they took advantage of a couple of mistakes on our part," said Flames head coach Bob Hartley. Ladislav Smid and David Jones scored for the Flames, who have dropped three of their last four and gone just 2-7-2 in their previous 11. Calgary also saw its road losing streak versus Anaheim extended to 18 straight games as it played without Dennis Wideman, Sean Monahan, T.J. Galiardi, Curtis Glencross and Mark Giordano due to injury. Wideman and Monahan recently joined the list of walking wounded. The Kings aim to extend their point streak to a club-record 12 straight games. The Kings have gone 7-0-4 since their last regulation loss on Nov. 2 versus Nashville. Three of those setbacks have come in their past four games, however, including a 3-2 shootout setback to the San Jose Sharks on Wednesday. Ben Scrivens made 38 saves through overtime and stopped six of the first seven skaters he faced in the shootout before failing to deny Joe Thorntons backhander in the eighth round. Tyler Toffoli then failed to extend the tiebreaker. "It was a fun game," said Scrivens, who picked up the first assist of his career. "Its my first time in San Jose. Its a loud rink, good fan support. Thats great for the league, we love to see that." In his second game back after being sidelined with a foot injury, Jeff Carter scored 18 seconds into the game and Drew Doughty also tallied to help extend the Kings string of consecutive games with a point. The run currently matches the longest point streak in team history; a 9-0-2 run in 1973-74 and an 8-0-3 burst in 2010-11. Scrivens has never faced the Flames, with injured netminder Jonathan Quick making 22 saves in a 3-2 loss at home to Calgary on Oct. 21. Los Angeles had won four straight and was 8-1-1 in its previous 10 versus Calgary going into that game and had a two-game series home win streak snapped. Like Wednesday, Carter and Doughty had the goals for the Kings, while T.J. Brodie had the winner with 30 seconds to play for the Flames. Mike Cammalleri had a goal and an assist, while Ramo made 27 saves in his career start versus the Kings. James Neal Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Jarome Iginla Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/johnny-gaudreau-hockey-jersey/ . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. Al MacInnis Jersey . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.DETROIT -- After another early exit by Miguel Cabrera, the Detroit Tigers arent exactly sure when their star will return to the lineup. The reigning Triple Crown winner was pulled from a second straight game, this time after two innings Friday night because of irritation in his abdominal area. "I dont feel very good," Cabrera said after a 7-2 win over Cleveland. "I dont want to be specific. I dont feel 100 per cent." Victor Martinez doubled twice and drove in two runs as the AL Central-leading Tigers won in a game stopped after seven innings because of rain. Detroit opened a 7 1/2-game lead over the second-place Indians. Cabrera said he didnt swing the bat well in batting practice, then Tigers manager Jim Leyland watched the third baseman struggle while striking out in his only at-bat. Cabrera likely wont go on the disabled list -- hes never been on the DL in his 11-season career -- because rosters can expand on Sunday. But the Tigers are wondering just how long they might have to sit Cabrera until the lingering strained left abdominal wall gets much better. "I dont have any idea on the status," Leyland said. "All I can tell you is when you pull a guy out one night, normally he doesnt start the next day. I dont have any idea. I dont really know. I just have to play it by ear, see what happens." Cabrera left Thursdays game after hurting his abdomen while making an awkward slide. He has been bothered by a strained left abdominal wall for over a month and hampered by knee and shin injuries since then. The slugger leads the majors with 130 RBIs and a .358 batting average. He also has 43 home runs. Indians manager Terry Francona held a short meeting with his team before the game. Cleveland then lost to Detroit for the 17th time in their last 21 meetings. "Were all aware of what our record is," Francona said. "We dont go into any game not thinking were going to win. The reason theyre beaating us is theyre good.dddddddddddd" Andy Dirks entered after Cabrera left and got two hits and scored twice. Rick Porcello (11-7) allowed two runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings, walking two and striking out three. He was replaced by Al Alburquerque with the bases loaded and two out in the sixth. Alburquerque walked Asdrubal Cabrera to force in a run and make it 5-2, but then got Yan Gomes on a grounder. Drew Smyly and Bruce Rondon combined to pitch a scoreless seventh as each allowed a hit. Zach McAllister (7-8) gave up five runs and six hits in 3 2-3 innings. Cleveland took a 1-0 lead in the first on a spectacular double play started by Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias. With runners on first and third and none out, Asdrubal Cabrera hit a one-hop liner that Iglesias snared with a dive to his right. He then made the throw to second baseman Omar Infante while still on the ground and rolling over. "The kid made one of the best plays Ive ever seen. Weve got runners on first and third and none out, then that," Francona said. "We got a run out of it. But we would have had still had two on and none out ... that hurt." The Tigers tied it in the second on Don Kellys sacrifice fly. Detroit scored four in the third to take a 5-1 lead. Austin Jackson singled in a run and Martinez hit a bases-loaded, two-run double that eluded centre fielder Michael Bourn, who lost the ball in the twilight. "I saw it off the bat, I knew it was coming to me. From there, I didnt see it," Bourn said. "Obviously, I was pretty far away from it. ... That was on me, I take the blame." NOTES: Rondons first warmup pitch sailed over the head of catcher Alex Avila and bounced off the backstop. ... Martinez in 15 for 24 (.625) in his last six games. .. The pitching matchup for Saturday nights second game of the series is LHP Scott Kazmir (7-6, 4.25) for Cleveland against RHP Anibal Sanchez (11-7, 2.61) for Detroit. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Volver a “Postconflicto”